Property Management – Southern California
For nearly 30 years we have collected rents, advised, and provided financial statements for our clients.
As a family owned and operated company, we take pride in giving our clients a top quality service. Our hands-on approach to property management gives us a competitive advantage over the other companies.
Property Management involves attending to a host of issues big and small, and the simplest things can get overlooked. We attend to all the details including changes in the Landlord-Tenant Laws.
A property manager is important to you because it allows you to take the time and worry you spend on your properties, and dedicate it elsewhere. Whether it be new investments, business ventures, spending more time with family, new hobbies, or taking trips. WPM will add to your overall quality of life.
WPM offers property management of large, mid-sized, and small residential properties, as well as ALL types of commercial properties throughout Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
Our Property Management Service Includes:
- Collection of rent.
- Assisting in the enforcement of the rules and regulations. Communicating with tenants (i.e. notices)
- Administering of books and records of the property.
- Distribution of monthly statements to the owner.
- Payment of monthly bills.
- General maintenance supervision
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Advising the owner of any needed deferred maintenance and safety items.
- Notices to tenants, filing documentation
- Coordinating with eviction attorney (if necessary)
Discover what WPM can do for you and your properties.
Follow a link below for more information or give us a call
|>> Learn More about our Commercial & Industrial Property Management services||>> Learn More about our Residential Property Management services|
The management of property is important to owners, equity partners and tenants alike. We provide a higher standard of service which ensures a higher level of tenant, partner and owner satisfaction.
Contact us now for more information. We’re happy to help.
626.967.1837 or firstname.lastname@example.org